[Dailydrool] Blood pressure

Julie Haegele jules56pt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 20:38:03 PDT 2011

Bev, your stories are good for my blood pressure.  They make me laugh, more
like howl, because I can relate so well.  Someone says that laughter is the
best medicine.  Maybe that is true.  My girls do provide a lot of stress
relief.  Around here stress relief is needed because of boys, the two legger
kind.

However, there are times when I could just shoot myself or them.  Last week,
a very kind lady from church came by to bring son #2, the death defying
motorcycle rider, a hope your face feels better card.  I answered the door.
So did four screaming lunging bellowing creatures from h%##.  They must have
thought there would be an invasion or at least an attack.  I have never
heard such a ruckus.  No one else was here, of course.  I was so embarrassed
but couldn't even open the door.  I am always afraid they will bolt.  Or
decide to eat.  I finally got the door open an inch or so.  She shoved the
card in and beat a hasty retreat to her car.  I had to send her an email
apologizing.  It was too loud to try to talk to her.  I bet she never comes
near my door again.  I don't think that little episode helped the blood
pressure.  I used to always have normal or a little low pressure.  Not any
more.  My children are determined to turn my hair completely white and shave
several years off of my life.  They think that is what kids do.  I can't
wait for the shoe to be on the other foot.

The marauding hoard is all in here asleep and snoring right now.  Maggie has
presented her butt for loving.  Even the cats are out.  Nice and quiet for a
few minutes at least.  The two leggers are at work.  They are not driving
anywhere.  The world is at peace, for now.

The son's face is better.  He still says he is invincible.  He took out his
own stitches.  Sometimes I don't even want to know.

Drool and snooters to all.  Ninja, Marley, Maggie, Shelby and the sleepy
kitty boys.  The mom is just here to type.