[Dailydrool] Blood Pressure

Alice Heidbreder aliceheidbreder at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 19:08:26 PDT 2011

I don't comment often but I felt I needed to this time. I truly believe that the hounds are a great way to lower blood pressure.  My Princess Maxine seems to know when I have had a bad day, she will jump up into my lap and lay her head on my chest and just look at me with those sad eyes telling me that tomorrow will be better. Besides what can be better than a hound laying her chin on you and snuggling. This is just the best, I only have one hound at the time but envision having more one day.

Healing drool to all in need

Alice, Mom and Hand Maiden to Princess Maxine
www.animalrescuesite.com