[Dailydrool] k.o.e. & fleas

kimberly harvey puppilicious at live.com
Tue Oct 4 03:53:46 PDT 2011

i received my k.o.e. in the mail yesterday. i immediately made a spray bottle and put some in my little green rug cleaner. i already smell the difference. it's a clean smell but not too strong. i can still spell my pumpkin spice candles burning. i definitely would recommend this to anyone with any smell problems. thank you to whoever recommended it here on the drool.  it's been 5 days since maggie got her dose of advantix and i have not seen any fleas or flea bites and the bites she did have are gone. coincidence or the medicine worked fast? either way i am greatful.  last night maggie growled at daddy when he tried to get in the bed with us. i laughed. i told him instead of staying up watching sports, he needs to get in bed either with us or before us. either that or he'll be sleeping on the couch !!!!!! kimberly & maggie