[Dailydrool] That's IT

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 16:24:17 PDT 2011

Ok I've had it.
I'm through.
I am not even discussing this anymore.
Nigel, who had JUST BEEN OUTSIDE came in and pissed on my new floor, got the
rug and the back of the chair.
He gets one more chance: I will have a U/A done and a kidney/bladder check.
(I may as well do the whole big blood panel) because if it comes back
negative, he is getting those gonads whacked. I will have those removed, the
huge blob on his neck and the one on his belly and his nails cut and his
teeth cleaned.
I'll take Doc a good cup of coffee from DDonuts, maybe a muffin, my best
smile and see what kind of a deal he will give me. (I know Doc. He will make
it sound like I am getting deal, when I'm not.LOL)
Conley The Observant wants you all to know that in the middle of last week
the trees were green and now----- they are not.

Cooper wants you to know that the weather forecasters are suggesting we are
about to have the worst winter in tons of years. I am not sure I believe
them but it has been on WBBM, the paper, and TV. Big news. Usually they are
wrong but I am going to stockpile some dog food starting at the end of this
month, just in case.
Llewis wants to you know he is listening to EmmyLou Harris "Duets" and he is
in love.

Wishes for a relaxing and happy evening.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper.