[Dailydrool] repawt on the hounds

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 5 17:44:43 PDT 2011

I wish I were a humorist like Bev or Debbie, you light up my life with your wonderful posts.  However, I am a Virgo, very dry and precise, so here is my newest news.  All but JP are doing fabulous on the antibiotics.  Only (!!!)  five of the eight were in treatment, but last night, JP coughed so much that even in my deepest sleep, I heard him all night long.  He has been quiet day time, some coughing but not like last night, so maybe a little of the meds are making him better.  I think he has a combo problem of a pre-existing condition (a term I learned when I tried to retrieve claims from Vet insurance that I no longer bother to carry), and the bug that went around.  It is such a mystery to me.  Ginny, Jr's trainer called today to say still no other repawts of coughing from her many other clients, so I am leaning that the bug came from the Nursing home and Jr's visit to Mom.  It was rapid onset and rapid decline.  I can only say how grateful I am that it is in decline, and 5 dogs will have 10 days of antibiotics.  The same day this all took place my other computer crashed (the one with my cache of photos), so I just unplugged it from the back, and let it sit.  I figured a demon was after me, but now that the hounds are on the mend and the computer somehow fixed itself, and I found the soft ware disc I thought was lost forever, I feel the demon is lifted, knock on wood, and I am always on alert.
I hope this is not entirely inappropriate, but, in my small geekness, I embraced Mac rather than PC.  I just have to send out a drool and a prayer to Steve Jobs, a great loss to humanity.
Healing drool to all in need
Jax and the healing herd