[Dailydrool] Pw. Plump Violet

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Oct 6 10:08:28 PDT 2011

Auntie Feyfey! Stop WOOFing. I hear you. Sent Clara to pick up supplies so you could handle this one yourself......Yes, Ma'am. Pw. Plump Violet. Bootiful white hound. You pawsonally granted her instant Pwdom when her slave called basset 911 before human 911 when having a heart attack. My human was very honored to be allowed to pet PPV at Daphneyland many years ago........and about those legendary cookies. Momcakes told me about the bootiful and tasty treasures from the west. ooooooh, I have never tasted such cookies.
Pw. Cochshall had her carriage waiting at the gate. For Pw. Plump Violet. Feyfey has had the bakers working overtime to try and make cookies grand enough for the occasion. The hounds have been forced to send several batches to the beagie section.

Feyfey deemed the last ones acceptable, but the bakers are waiting for Clara to get back with the flour!  For now, the hounds are having caninapes.  PPV is enjoying the pate.

Sob.  I wish i could have known her.....and the cookies.

Pawtunia