[Dailydrool] Harry update

Laura Moravinski lou.mo at comcast.net
Thu Oct 6 11:26:24 PDT 2011

Well, it looks like we are at the end of the road.  Harry has not responded to the meds for Lyme and his numbers continue to drop.  There is either a severe auto-immune disease killing off his red blood cells/platelets or he has leukemia and is just not producing.  Either way it is grim.  We have spent hours at the vet and money we don’t have to learn that he will be taken soon.  I am going to spend the rest of whatever time he has left spoiling him rotten.  Thanks to all of you who have Drooled, rallied, supported and just plain listened.  Me and my boy have been blessed to be a part of such an amazing community.

I will be absent from the Drool while we take this walk into the sunset.  Please, if you can, send us one last good long puddle of Drool.  I will need it to stay strong as I face our goodbye.

Hugs to all,

Laura and Harry Moravinski