[Dailydrool] Identity Crisis

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Oct 6 11:52:20 PDT 2011

Colt woofing in for the Bad A** Basset Brothers.  I just had to woof in on this one.  I have always thought that Ruger & I are Basset Hounds...momma tells everyone that ask if we are beagles that we are Bassets. But a lot of the time momma calls us monkeys, monkey butts, mini moos, sh*t heads and other things too.  Dad calls us pet hookers.  And sometimes momma says that I am just a big ol' rhinocerous.  So what in the name of doG are we?  Ruger said that we are Basset Hounds...and that momma just has a lot of "pet names" (paws making air quotes) for us .  Okay...I can handle that..call me a beagle, or a blood hound, a monkey or a rhinocerous...JUST DON'T call us Chihuahuas, poodles or any other little yippy dog!  Those are fighting words and we'll rip someones lips off for calling us that.

Love & Drool to all
Colt woofing out.