[Dailydrool] Follow-up on canine cancer diet - Neoplasene Compounds - slowing down

Lynn Hagge lmhagge at comcast.net
Thu Oct 6 12:59:28 PDT 2011

Just wanted to send a big thank-you to all who responded to my inquiry about cancer diets for dogs.  I will be responding to each of you, it’s just taking longer than I expected.  Unfortunately, Rocket ended up having an attack of acute pancreatitis, and will not be able to follow the typical cancer diet because of the high amounts of fat.  After spending a couple of days at the vet’s on an IV, he came home, and is doing well after a week of being on a white rice, and boiled chicken breast diet.  He’s currently getting his regular kibble which falls within the guidelines the vet recommended.  I’m awaiting a delivery of Honest Kitchen’s Zeal, which I think is going to be much better for my boy.

The tumor on Rocket’s foot continues to increase in size, however, he seems to be in no pain.  I’m able to clean and dress the wound with no objection, other than he doesn’t like the sound of the vet wrap being removed from the roll...goofy boy!  It’s difficult to think about having to let him go, when he looks so healthy.

Someone had sent me some information on Neoplasene compounds.  I must have deleted that email in error because I can not find it.  If you see this, please contact me via the above email address.

Peace, love, and healing drool to those in need,
Lynn, Rocket, Goldie, Ralphie & Mooch