[Dailydrool] EATING DIRT & BURFDAY

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Oct 7 13:15:27 PDT 2011

OK  Droolers here is the scoop, ( most ) black dirt that you put down  in
your yard for grass and planting flowers  comes from COMPOST    it has
everything in it from wood chips to leaves to manure  it is  COMPOSTED dirt  and
yes my girls eat it also, or they will dig in it until  they find something
they like , like small wood chips for example.  most  dirt you buy if sifted,
but it is still compost and they can not, no matter how  many times they
run it through a screen get all the debris  out,  that  is why they like it so
much  I put chicken wire around or over the top  until the grass starts to
grow, but the damn squirrels love to dig in it   because it is loose dirt,
so we are back to square one

Evil Annie turns 4 on Monday !!!!!  and thank You Arlene for the  card

Also,  we have decided to change Maggies heartworm meds so I would
appreciate some input  off the drool as to what most of you use and what  kind of
results you get, like skin reactions  to the spot  topical  treatments  ??
she is having bad reactions to the SENTINEL because it  is beef based and she
is allergic to beef.   he mentioned advantix  ??????  is that right ??????
and revolution ??????

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and my burfday girl Evil  Annie