[Dailydrool] Dianne Farrell

Bill Armstrong billa_1 at msn.com
Fri Oct 7 15:22:16 PDT 2011

Sadly, I must tell you all that our friend, Dianne Farrell passed away this morning after a long illness.
Dianne was the first person who wrote me back over 5 years ago, when I first discovered the Drool.  She had her lovely Basset, Honey (still living) and we became good friends.
Some of you who have been here for years may remember her, but I ask everyone to say a little prayer for Dianne.  She was a wonderful person who adored Honey.
Thank you,
Sad woofs,
Janie Anne & Siobhan (all ears hanging low in sadness and respect) and Bill

GOODBYE MY DEAR FRIEND