[Dailydrool] rescue voting

Claudia O'Neil mouse1 at wk.net
Sat Oct 8 06:13:16 PDT 2011

okay guys..... in the rescue voting we need to pay attention and step it up.  our group is at 26.91 and the group right below us is at 26.56.  that is no difference at all.   please please please remember to vote from every where you can, get your relatives to vote, get your furends to vote,  vote from phones, vote from desktops, vote vote vote--------------  thanks and now back to the drool
claudia mom to winston and sadie and sally the new kid on the block