[Dailydrool] Get That Drool Rolling!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Oct 8 11:51:29 PDT 2011

Momma here, and we all need to get those hound dawgs busy and get the drool flowing for Nigel. We have made many miracles happen with our famous drool so break out the best and fill up the drool with drool for Momperson and Nigel--they have always been there for us, so now we need to repay all that Bev does for us---
I am wearing the porkchop necklace and the burger bracelets here at the beach---the gang is filling up tankers to head on to Sheecagoes---
Come on Droolers---remember--we believe----

Drool flowing for Nigel and all hounds in need!!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake