[Dailydrool] Mebbe a liddel Drool?

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 07:40:06 PDT 2011

Dis Llewis.
My brudder Nigel he in deep do-do. MomPerson for some reeson dont like eskin
for drool say odders always need it more but rite now I fink my Brudder
needs drool as much as enybody.
He popped he back.
He cannot walk.
He got no feelin a bit not none in he beke legs.
He in da Vetspital all hooked up to IV deese and dats. They sayin dat
oprashun stoff too late.
Dis happent obernight.
So iffen you don't minds a lot I would like some Drool for my Brudder,
Nigel. I reel skeered. It one fing when Momperson got dem leeky eyeballs,
but when Dadperson do too......
Uncle Cooper he say it ok he here for me.
Conley he say he here for me.
But.....youse nose....Nigel my BRUDDER.

Love and drool to all in need,
 Llewis all alone

(He address iffn you wanna sent he cards be
Mr. Nigel Szaton
c/0 Forest South Animal Hospital
24341 S Western
University Park, IL 60466