[Dailydrool] Tybee

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 05:06:08 PDT 2011

Tybee had a good vet visit the other day and we were told that he can
finally play and do all the things he's wanted to do for the past six weeks!
Yippee! The first thing he did when we got home was race up and down the
stairs three times! This little boy has so much joy in life. Unfortunately,
the pin in his leg is going to have to come out in a couple more weeks but
that should be the last hurdle that he has to go through. His leg is
definitely achier than it has been now that we're letting him run with the
Houndettes but he is so happy! Here is a link to some video that I took
while they were playing the other evening:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVPBEqj9XlY  Sorry it's a little blurry but
you can see how much fun he's having being able to play with a few of the
Houndettes. Ty is still a little gimpy but that will improve once the pin
has been removed.

I see that our competition has moved just ahead of us in the Shelter
Challenge. It's hard to believe that they've been able to do that with all
of us voting. Please remember to vote every day! BaRCSe sure could do a lot
of good for the hounds with that prize money!

The Houndettes and Tybee are slinging drool to all in need and some special
drool is flowing in Nigel's direction along with prayers from me.

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger
with foster boy Tybee