[Dailydrool] Just one of the dogs

Julie Haegele jules56pt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 07:13:34 PDT 2011

The weather has been beautiful here.  Yesterday the dadperson went outside
to enjoy the day and was sitting exploring his eyelids mostly.  Maggie and
Marley were out with him.  They love it when someone goes out with them.
Dadperson was looking around to see where the girls were.  He say Marley and
he saw Maggie and he saw Davinci.  Yes, the cat was out in the yard
cavorting with the bassets.  They were all chasing each other.  He had left
the back door open about 3 inches.  Just enough for a little kitty to sqeeze
through.  Davinci is our little kitty.  His brother was a pig when they were
little and so he is a lot bigger.  Dadperson yelled at D and he ran back and
squeezed into the house.  We don't let them out for fear that they will run
off.  He went in and was in a huff.  Right now he is sleeping on the coffee
table next to some clothes son #2 won't take up to his room.  I hope they
will be liberally coated with cat hair and then taken up to his room.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He is the one who hates all
hair.

Maggie has been waking up at 3:15 every night.  I think a son goes to bed
then and she gets lonely.  Last night we went for a nice little walk after
dinner to hopefully tire her out.  She slept through the night so we will
keep it up.  The human needs the walk too.  Maggie is just so cute.  She
hates the Gentle Leader but she pulls like a bullmoose.  My arm is longer
after walking her when she pulls.  There is as lot of strength in that short
chunky body.  She kept balking about every block.  Wanted the thing off her
face.  She finished the walk and was a really good girl.  Ninja howled the
entire time because she stayed home.  She is too crabby.

We are sending drool especially for Nigel.  We hope he is better today and
continues to improve.  Snooters too.

Julie and the girls  Davinci says hi.  It's fun to frolic with bassets.