[Dailydrool] Need More Drool For Nigel Please!!!!!!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Oct 10 16:09:48 PDT 2011

Momma here, I just got a call from Bev-it appears Nigel has taken a turn downward this evening and he and Bev are on the way as I type to the University of Wisconsin where the doctors are waiting for him. Bev asked me to tell you she will not be on line or availible by phone, but hopefully we will have a update later or tomorrow.
I am asking please, bring out the big buckets of drool for Nigel--and for Bev and John.They have touched all of our lives in so many ways, we have laughed and cried together as only drool family can.
Drool for Nigel--fill it up guys--and thank you all for caring--he is family to us all--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake