[Dailydrool] Oh Yeah..We Got Drool

DIERKER j.mdierker at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 10 21:00:20 PDT 2011

Hubby and I are babysitting our twin 13 month old grandbabies for a week. Those little angels will look me right in the eye while they take their food and sneak it over the side of the counter and onto the floor. Our dogs just can't believe it's raining food. Grammy can't believe it either. We are knee deep in slobber and drool, and I'm too old and tired to stop them. We are shipping it by the barrel to Nigel. Poor little guy, he just has to get better. Lewis wants his brother real bad.
Janet, Carlie Jane, Yogi, Bernie, Dolly and Bunnie (we like babies, they are very nice and very short)