[Dailydrool] Our Nigel

mmarvt at aol.com mmarvt at aol.com
Mon Oct 10 21:33:38 PDT 2011

Nigel's Momperson has a wonderful blog where she shares stories about all things important to her,
including the boys, Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Uncle Mr. Cooper Sir.  Today Bev wrote that it was "hard
to believe that one little dog matters so much to so many who have never met him, and never been
on the receiving end of one of his "Death Ray Stares".

But Bev, we have "met" him, through you and all you have written about your boys.  Remember,
Nigel and Llewis started writing to the Drool when they were just puppies and through their
words we've all grown to love them....and you and John, Conley, Cooper, Mitchell and Zelda.
That's why we all are praying and cheering him on and encouraging the drool to flow to
Illinois and now Wisconsin.  That one little dog is part of our family and we love him and
want him to recover-----for you and his family and for this Drool family.

I hope you can feel the embrace of this family as you wait for your boy to recover.
If wishes alone could cure Nigel, he would be home, with his brudder, safe
and happy.  For now, we are counting on prayers and drool and the great
skill of his doctors to return Nigel to his home.

Marion, Carly Basset, SSA Morgan David
and my Baxter Brown, FMH