[Dailydrool] at wits end with Lexi's anal gland...

lexismom1 at sbcglobal.net lexismom1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 11 11:41:54 PDT 2011

Ok, so now its been almost 7 weeks, 3rd round of antibiotics, still, Lexi is
bleeding..much less than before.  I am so frustrated and stressed.  Lexi is my
baby, and, although I would do anything for her, and have payment arrangements
with my vet, I am very limited financially. I guess now I should look into
getting them (anal glands) infused?  I have changed her diet, added canned
pumpkin, Missing Link, and her stool is MUCH firmer, but still, the
bleeding...just needed to vent....she seems to be ok, but I am not....

Catherine