[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 184, Issue 3

TheMemaw02 at wmconnect.com TheMemaw02 at wmconnect.com
Tue Oct 11 12:52:23 PDT 2011

Hello all from Ky.

Just a note to let Nigel & family know that plenty of drool & prayers are
headed your way for this precious boy. I have a "speechel" card on it's way
to the hospital at the address that was on the drool. A lot of us here on the
drool have been in your shoes at one time or another & we feel your pain. I
wish for you soft snooters & peaceful times ahead as everything possible
was done for this precious boy. My last time was last Nov. when I had to let
my boy,Truman, go. Just wanted you all to know that you are in my thoughts &
prayers.
Betty</HTML>