[Dailydrool] Quincey's Nationals Wrap Up Report

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Tue Oct 11 13:18:21 PDT 2011

Quincey here again.

I am sorry I didn't update you earlier but Mom kept me very busy.  I am
pleased to say that on Tuesday at Nationals, I kept all four feet on the
floor.  Mom was sort of happy.  I did even better on Wednesday but wouldn't
keep my nose off the floor.  It smelled SO GOOD!  I think I am beginning to
discover girls ... some girls smell better than others and I don't know for
sure why.  Stachie did good on Wednesday and he kept his head up too!  On
Friday, Lena (the show off) did super good and Mom was really proud of her.
Now her head is all swollen up so big she may need a super-size crate to get
her head in it.  We got home on Saturday evening ... and we ran and ran and
ran in our big back yard.  It was sooooo good to roll in the grass ... I was
tired off that ass-fault stuff.  We slept a lot on Sunday and then yesterday
we played outside most of the day.  Today we played outside a lot too ... it
is sunny and very nice here.  Stachie even took a long nap in the sunshine
and grass ... kind of scared mom coz he didn't wake up when she called us
in.  Mom and dad have been cleaning house today ... and we will "unclean"
the house tonight :)  ... but that is what bassets do!  I think we are going
on another road trip at the end of the month coz I heard Mom and Dad talking
about Delaware and Virginia Beach.  Stay tuned for developing details!

Woofs and kisses,

Quincey