[Dailydrool] Our friend Nigel

Georgia Powers georgiapowers at comcast.net
Tue Oct 11 14:43:57 PDT 2011

Unfortunately ,I opened the last drool with Bev's post at work and actually had to go to the bathroom to wipe away the spontaneous tears that  occurred. As I emailed Bev , there are no words at a time like this, only the sound of all of our collective hearts breaking. Her poignant comment about Nigel being reunited with his mother was so moving. All our love and drool to Bev and her family as we all share in their pain at this unfortunate time. Georgia and Eugene