[Dailydrool] Newest arrival - Roberta needs your help!

Basset911 at aol.com Basset911 at aol.com
Tue Oct 11 14:55:11 PDT 2011

A young basset, stray with a reported broken hip needed rescue's
assistance.
We are at an all time low on funding, and very short on space -however how
could we not help this little boy - who had no public interest in him and
the  shelter would have to euthanize this 2 year old.
We are tight on space of course, but our shelter coordinator Julie, and
Linda Miller made it possible to bail this hound who had been named Rupert -
out  of the shelter and save his life.
Imagine Linda's surprise when we discovered Rupert was a SHE!!!
Linda changed this baby's name to Roberta, and she's at Dr. Kim's as we
speak -
One thing we know for sure, we need funds to help Roberta!
Broken hip, surgery, ongoing medical care, food and love -  Roberta is
sooooo happy to be free of the shelter world, she's wanting to love on
everyone.
Please donate and forward her story and chip in page to others in order to
help us continue to save hounds - it's never been more important!

_ChipIn:  Roberta's Medical needs!_
(http://houndageddon.chipin.com/robertas-medical-needs)

Donations by check can be made to
Barni
6221 Shannon Valley Rd
Acton, CA 93510

Thank you for helping rescue continue!
Dawn of the West
_www.daphneyland.com_ (http://www.daphneyland.com)
_www.facebook.com/daphneyland_ (http://www.facebook.com/daphneyland)
661 269-2682
Basset Hound Picnic in Arcadia Park on 10/23/11 - COSTUME CONTESTS! RAFFLE!
 HOUNDS!