[Dailydrool] HEYEBBERBUDDY!!!

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 15:19:18 PDT 2011

Whatcha all so downie for? DIs Nigel. I aammit I bin habin a ruff week or
so. Dese dam ole bek legs they juss gib up an quit on me, dont nose why. But
youse all nose da moss impawtent partz ob me still werkin--I kin tell youse,
DDropp, whut you et for breaffast four days ago! See dat crikit? Naw, I nose
you didint, but I did. All dis stuff workin fine.
Here da odder neet part:
MomPerson call me? Say my name? I kin look rite at she an not move an not
git in trubble!! Purty cool, hunh?
Course there some drawbeks. Cant chase squrrls. Cant wrassle.
Duh wurssest part is I gots da dribbels, and if youse cant figure dat out
dats da way it goes, I not splaining.

Yestiddy I got to go on a loooong ride wif MomPerson, met some mighty nice
peepels for dem kind whut poke and prod you. Dey juss sended me home again.
No biggie.
Here I tell you da funniest thing I eber seed. Lass nite when MomPerson
decide she gone dribe me beke home she reel tired. Now she tent to fall
asleep dribing anyways and so she uses music and tawkin on do fone keep her
awake but she had done gone and loss he fone bang, right outta da gate. So
she dribing we along an da ole lady she also gots a ledfoot. I not sure what
dat meens but she goes fass. An lass nite (reely dis mornin) she zoomin long
and fall sleepy an wake up hitting dem big oranch barrels BANGITY off da
winsheelt KABLAMMOLA off da hood of da Van. Nuffin else. I meen we all ok.
She git back onna road she eyeballs da size ob dem big ole sokher balls
shakin like all git out. Ise laffin so hard.
She aint youshually dis bad like she not ushually drib on sidiewalkers whut
she also done lass night (anodder story anodder time, ok? She didint do it
like where dere was peepels and she not eben nose she onna sidewalker till
she seen da purty benches....Oh the words dat woman nose!!!)
Ok Ise gettin a liddel tiret here.
Look youse guys Ise ok an if I leeb, well it been a blast. I gots some time
yet. Youall juss keep on lovin you hounds and eech odder and we all be fine.

Lotsa Love. Lotsa a snooter kisses. Several hugs.
Nigel ob Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper.