[Dailydrool] Deer Nigel, You LEEBING? You Crazy? Don't youse knowse that?

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 11 17:42:11 PDT 2011

Deer Nigel and fambly,

Life be such a cwayzee pwace, we all nose dis here at home but it not gud reeson to leeb it sooner den youse should.
Youse see, da momma not bin reading da drool since me brudder Xaxa had to leebe to da Heaven (in March) cuz he too tired cuz he almos 15 years old. But da momma berry sad and da daddy was neber da same man cuzit been like they loss their firs kid.
So da momma wanna mobe on and she said she wanna read da drool again and DA FIRST Drool da momma open she see ebery mail bout Nigel and her hand started a shakin' she thougth da Nigel ob Nigel and Lewis dead. Still shaking da momma saw lass post by Bev, Lewis momma, so she finks Nigel alibe.
Da woman gibed da biggest sigh cuz she be reliebed. Da reason momma not readin' da Drool cuz a week before Xaxa, Elder Clara, Xaxa biggest lub went to da bridge. She not liked but thought she went ahead to prepare da banquet fur me Brudder Xaxa wich nice ob Elder Clara.

But den went his furend Bob and den da momma really tired ob furends leebing so she prefered stopin' a reading before Morse, Xaxa's biggest buddy and a berry young Basset boy decided to follow da peeples or even I, VIOLETA decided to join da buddies!
So she saided stopit! No more furends leebing, we too tired ob it. Now we care bout me cuz da glaucoma and all but I finks now da momma and daddy nose I blind, yes, BUT I SEE!
I digress.
What me wanted to say is NIGEL, STOP DA NONSENSE AND CONTINUE ENJOYING DA LIFE WITH YOUSE BRUDDERS AND EBEN DA UNCLE SIR COOPER AND YOUSE BRUDDER LEWIS CUS HE NEEDS YOUSE AND DA CONLEY STILL LERNING FROM YOUSE!
Nuff saided. Legs not dat impawtant. Da momma stoped using hers when shew 17 and now she MUCH older and still enjoying da life eben dough she not walks or chase wabbits. Dat okey.

So I saided. Now I send dwool to all who needs, speciul me buddy Nigel and all who needs. I ask Xaxa to send healing sardine drool fwon da Heaben. It might work really gud.
Lub to all special dose who gibed comfowting words when me Brudder Xaxa leabed to da bridge, it helped da momma lots and lots, youse can't imagine how much.
We will follow da Nigel's pwogwess.
Lub,
Violeta wif da mom Virginia and Xaxa in heaben