[Dailydrool] A favor Nigel

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Wed Oct 12 01:33:51 PDT 2011

Nigel, I have a favor to ask,I know it won't be for a while but I have a puppy named" Racer" on the other side of the bridge and she must be very lonely .I know she doesn't know any other bassets there,she is probably looking for me because the night before she left I played a while with her,I had hoped she would remember me,I think she did. When you get there,now, take your time there is no hurry,if you would just be her friend I would really appreciate it. I can't stand the thought that she may not find someone to wait with her till someone she knows comes for her. She was just 6 days short of 5 months old,that is still very young to be in a strange place .Ask her not to be mad at me I promised to take care of her and I failed but I tried with all my might to bring her back it just did not work.I have forgiven the humans whose care she was under at the time but I'm finding it much harder to forgive myself.Tell her I love her,Nigel and I will come for her ,I don't know when ,but if she waits ,I will come.She is very sweet,you will like her.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             I will not post what happened but I will reply to individuals who want to know. Vickie