[Dailydrool] Nigel and Family

Ellen Cole erc2761 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 03:54:02 PDT 2011

I was stunned by Nigel's prognosis. I just can't wrap my brain around it. I
cried myself to sleep and tossed and turned all night. Bev's stories have
made Nigel, Llewis, Conley, and Cooper real in our lives and this news has
hit us all so hard. Please know that we are wrapping our arms around you
albeit virtually.

That all said, I find it necessary for me to step away from The Drool at
least temporarily. All the losses have taken their toll on me and I
ask myself why I put myself through this voluntarily day-to-day. My heart
breaks regularly for my Drool Family and it effects my ability to enjoy life
to the fullest. You all remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Ellen & Miss Magnolia & Gracie Lou FlatBasset & Oliver & Abigail (ATB)