[Dailydrool] Nigel's message

Kathy Wilson kmwlaw at cox.net
Wed Oct 12 09:33:35 PDT 2011

Bev,

Thank you so much the courage you showed in sending Nigel's words of comfort
to all of his many fans in cyberspace.  We will miss his antics
tremendously; we can only imagine the hole his leaving will create in your
home.  His legal skills, to say nothing of his vocabulary and his great
exchanges with Lewis, will be sorely missed.  He's provided many great
memories to us all.  Please give him an extra snuggle from us - and one for
Lewis, Conley, and Mr. Cooper, too.

Our thoughts are with you all at this sad time.  Take care of each other.

Kathy  Wilson, Twinkletoes, Hooter the harrier, and Moose (ATB)