[Dailydrool] Dear Nigel....why all this talk of leaving....? Wheels?

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Oct 12 11:32:55 PDT 2011

Dear Nigel-

I am dismayed at all the folks who are talking about you going to see Feyfey and Mama Tootsie real pronto. Do I gets it that ya can't use your back leggies and might be a touch messy?  Sounds like my dear friend, the sweetest hound that ever lived, Nudgie for a while there...........he is watching from above, but not from his lackawalkin. He had a nice set of wheels from a guy named Eddie and a wardrobe of somethings he would wear. (doG that boy could puddle!) It was not pawfect, but Mr. Nudgie woulda been gone a lot sooner without em. Instead he was around for a bunch more months and enjoyed his couch and his pasta and lots of pets and an occasional walkie......

Are ya a big houndie? Nudgie was little. If a swear on a stack of Bibles or cookies or something to send it back when done wif it, I know where his cart is. I loaned it to a houndie girl who is now with Nudgie.....

...or ya could talk to the BIG GUY about funding your own. The humans ordered Nudgie's cart one day and it was 'spensive. The next day they got a call from a friend's church that they had finally won the weekly prize in the 50/50 raffle. The exact price of the cart. Nudgie musta knew someone.....but couldn't he have just asked to walk again?

....we all will see Feyfey eventually, but maybe not so fast!

Pawtunia

....I think I could fit in the cart!

....Rusty....would need a wheelbarrow!