[Dailydrool] Poor Nigel

Justin Wright juwright at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 11:45:11 PDT 2011

I have been with the daily drool for about 10 years, and my bailey, has posted very occasionally.  I usually am a lurker, however, when I heard about Nigel, I had silent tears streaming down my eyes here at work.  I have not told bailey, because he loves Nigel, and it would break his heart.  I only occasionally look at the daily drool, and usually just to see what nigel and the clan are up to, so I can report to bailey.  I suppose these animals that gives us such great joy and happiness, necessarily leave such a hole when they leave.  I have to stop now, as I can no longer see the screen, but know that nigel's loss is as strong to us, as it is to his own family, and we will all have lost a friend when he passes on.

Justin/Bailey