[Dailydrool] This & That

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Oct 12 12:36:37 PDT 2011

First of all Vicki if I found a spider as big as a tarantulas  I would
LEAVE the house  until a professional exterminator came out, no glue  traps  no
sir  GUNS !  I hate spiders, when I was a child I had  to share a bed with
my sister and every night I took a flash light and checked  all around the
ceiling , if I found a spider I made HER kill it !  I can do  snakes   unless
they are poisonous

I actually use glue traps for the spiders I have in my basement I get great
 pleasure watching those babies suffer !!!!!!!

we are so very sorry to hear of Penelope going to the bridge,  I will  tell
you, you guys are scaring me with the hounds going down in the rear  end
for no particular reason  as bad as my back hurts trust me I have  been
lifting my girls in and out of the car now, no more jumping ! you are in  our
thoughts and prayers , run free Penelope
my miniature dachshund kept going down in the rear the last six months of
her life,  she could walk but kept falling over  she could pee ok, but  I
had to wear rubber gloves and rub her anus to get her bowels to move and  YES
by God I did it out in the back yard so my neighbors could  watch,  I rang
a dinner bell so they knew what time it was  " sh**  time "  is it any
wonder I have no friends ?????   bwahahahahahaha

Bev , Nigels mommy is a very special friend to me, whenever I am having a
bad time with things, she  always there for me, she has been through a lot
this last year with cooper losing his leg, her house flooding and now Nigel,
 sweet, hunk of a handsome hound Nigel,  he is only six. But Bev will do
what is right in her time, she will get it done, whatever decision she makes,
it  will be the right one, there are not enough words to even describe, how
much  this special lady means to me, but she needs her space and we need to
respect  that,
the power of prayer and love works miracles You are loved Bev, John &
Nigel ( the man )
stay strong Nigel !  LUB you

Marlene mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie ( mommy gabe me a frosted
pumpkin cookie   mmmmm)