[Dailydrool] To Nigel & family

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 14:26:28 PDT 2011

Nigel-  Dis is Quincy, Cleo & Mugsy. Mama is soooooo sad reading about you
dat she can hardly type so we're going to give it a twy. We heard mama
talking about a dog she used to have when she was a kid (dat must have been
before da dinosaursuses) and when she went down in da back, da vetman said
nutting could be done but her mom & dad took da houndie to a chiropractor &
after one crackin', up she came. Now we dun know if anyting like dis would
work but we wanted to pass along da info. We know your mama & dadperson &
vetman are doing everyting dey can but it's up to da Man upstairs. But we
wanted you to know dat eben though we've never met you, we lub you like you
was our own brudder. I tink with all your wonderful adventures & stories,
you've become a brudder to us all. My sister & brudder & I are slobbering
all over mama's house (even more than usual) & sending it your way. We nose
dat your mama & dadperson are real, real sad so we send loving snooter
kisses to dem too. You are a wonderful & brave boy Nigel and you will always
be our biggest brudder. Crap, now I got waterworks coming down my cheeks
too!

Much drool to those in need & condolences on the loss of Penelope.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."