[Dailydrool] HEY I GOTS SUMFIN TO SAY!

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 16:34:20 PDT 2011

Yessir all dem nize peepels whut wrote, dis be Nigel agin. MomPerson says I
gitting *wheels*. Not sure whut dis meens (seems to be heppenin a lot
latelly)
Dis fanks to auntie Ann an Auntie Val an all da odders whut say why not
wheels?
I says yeah ok hey why not? Dese too peepels here dun stopt wif da leeky
eyeballs firss time ina week.
Now I gotta tell ya.
I not reel cleer on whut my choices were here, or wedder I me Nigel
pawsonally hed eny, but here I is gone get wheels which sons purty cool. I
hopes it a Mursaydeez. I allus wanted wonna dem liddel star fings...
apparently
DROOL WORKS!

Love to y'all
Nigel