[Dailydrool] Reasons . . .

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Thu Oct 13 07:54:46 PDT 2011

Bev -

First of all, my heart is broken for you and your husband.  I can't imagine
that there is anyone out here thinking "so do it already", only wishes for
something that is comforting to say to ease your pain.  You are always so
helpful and wise in your suggestions and advice to others and I have always
valued what you have to say.  When the time has come, you and the DH will
know and will do what is necessary for dear Nigel - in your and his time.
No explanation necessary . . . Bless you both and please give Nigel and the
gang a hug from us.
Alicia, Flo, Gabe and Liz