[Dailydrool] Such a Smarty

Kimi Adolph kimizmail at comcast.net
Thu Oct 13 08:55:50 PDT 2011

Hi eberyone!

Its Edmond Dawd. We gots lotsa commotion arounds ours apartment these dayz. You see Momma is all 'xcited and doing lotsa webbing plannering .. she be on the phone all da times! But da bigger story for me and Dad be da Cardinals. I be Edmond after the Cardinals' (da baseballer team) player Jim Edmonds.. so you can see Dad is a big fan. We - er- they be in the playoffs (who knows how). And then they beated the Phillbies! Now they be playing the Brewders and Dad goes crazy watching the picture on da wall.

My furends, the Woodhouse Hounds, sended me a red bandana wif my name on it in balue for da Secret Pawtner. Dad says it be my Cardinals bandana now. I forgots to wear it one time and they lobst! So now each ebening Dad comes homes and if there be a game on, he ties me on my bandaner and I know its quiet time. I take my spot on the couch and me and Dad (and Momma) sit and watch da picture wall!

Usbally evenings are my play time and I give sum big barks and ask for belly rubs.. but I know when my bandaner is on its serious! I know some peeples fink I not bery bright.. but I'm a smart houndie.

Congrabudlations to Mizzer Nigel on his new wheels! I lub rides in the car!!

Lubs and drool to eberyone in need. Keep smiling and GO CARDS!

Edmond Dawd (I be so smart and handsome)  & Kimi (da Momma)