[Dailydrool] Such a Smarty

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 09:14:52 PDT 2011

I love it that Edmond is named after Jim Edmonds.

It's not often that I get to name an incoming rescued basset.  A few months
ago, I picked up a little 3 year old basset from southern Illinois.  I named
him McGee after Willie McGee (centerfielder for the Cardinals in the
1980s).  The basset McGee reminded me of Willie McGee because of his gait
- but boy could the basset run (just like his namesake)!!!

Jan
who adopted a lab puppy in 1985 and promptly named him Ozzie (after Ozzie
Smith)
Lady (sports are not lady-like) & Dexter (Go Cards!)