[Dailydrool] Cookbook for Rescue

Christina Brookshire boo62c at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 08:58:54 PDT 2011

*   For those who do not know me, I am the adoption coordinator of Michigan
Basset Rescue. I have worked in Basset Hound rescue for several years and
have been both a foster mom and a foster failure- well twice: grin. As most
of you know, this year has been very difficult for rescues. Michigan Basset
Rescue has taken in so many needy hounds, several with illnesses. I know
funding is down and expenses are up for all rescues, including Michigan
Basset Rescue. **
*
*    When the FB page, de Hungry Hound started, I saw a real opportunity to
help rescues with much needed funds through the sale of a cookbook complied
from all the wonderful recipes submitted by the members. I asked if there
was interest in the project and all gave a resounding yes! **     It is with
great pride that I present the Cookbook for Rescue with recipes from the
group, de Hungry Hound. The book is full of photos, recipes, fun and love.
The cookbook has over 300 recipes, is a bound, real book and has about 100
photos of dog and pets, some rescued, some companions of the people who
submitted the recipes.
   I know that when you receive your book, you will not only get a terrific
collection of recipes, but a warm feeling too because you will know you are
helping needy and homeless dogs.
     I want to stress that ALL profits from the sale of the cookbook will
given to Michigan Basset Rescue at the Basset Hound Waddle in May. I hope
that I can raise a significant amount to really make a difference.
    Currently, we are still in the pre-order stage.  The book is priced at
the pre-order price of 22.50 (includes shipping within the USA).  Starting
in November, the book will be at the regular price of 24.50 (includes
shipping within the USA).  If you would like to order, please go to the
website www.cookbookforrescue.com
The Cookbook for Rescue is selling very quickly so get your cookbook today!
Thank you for supporting rescue!
Christi, Bumpy, Eddie, Sparky the beagle and Sadie Lady(ATB).

*