[Dailydrool] on wheels

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 11:17:03 PDT 2011

Boomer here,

Da Caspaw Cwew is so cited fur Nigel dat hims gonna get wheels. We fought
about doing dat fur dat Awnrie Awnie, but he was just too sick. Tears are
flowin frum da Butwers eyes' again.He said sumfin about not bein able to
wait to see the title of a future post about Nigel. I wiked whatted Da
Butwer saided so's mutch dat I's gonna start a gambin fingy ober dis whole
fought ob Nigel and wheels.

I'm taking odds on how long it will be before Bev writes the title, or says
in a post

"Nigel been hell on wheels taday!!"

Oh Nigel, you'd betta be kareful wif dem fings. Awnrie Awnie sents down a
message frum Elder Clara, and shes threatenin to kick yur rumpbone iffin
yuse start running ober eberyone.

Thats funny....pitchure fur a moment Nigel on wheels chasin da Elder Clara.
.........wwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Its a gud day to be aq clowned hound.

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe

Boomer

Harley

Arnie ATB

Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute total, compwete BassetCase)