[Dailydrool] nigells wheels

Pam Cline pmcline at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 10:51:12 PDT 2011

Hi  Nigel….

We so happy to hear de good news! How esciting dat you gittin your driver's license and new wheeels. I gots a qwestion...Would you please tell me where your mom found dose wheels?  I gots a feeling dat  one of dese days we will haf to find a set for HBeaudreux.  My brudder limps sometimes and hims hips go weak. For about free days him couldnt eben git up wifout help. Course him neber cried or whined but we culd tell it didn't feel good when he wawked, bery slowly. I know it comes from the five years of neglect he libed through before we found him and hims came to be my brudder.  Dats over now, we take  reely good care ob him (mom seys hims rotten to de core.) Our dad wuz  proactive (mom told me dats a wurd) and builded a ramp to help when he goes owtside and HB reeeely likes da ramp.  He still luves to go for walks but I can tell dat  sometimes it is hard for him to finish, he wawks bery bery slow and sits down to rest.

So, ifn you has time after your driving lessons would you pleese tell me where Auntie Bef found  your new wheels.

fanks a lot,

Your fruends,
Olive Louise Gracie Pearl, HBEaudreux (I'm not old, I just have an old body),  and Ginny from do Hood