[Dailydrool] 6 more basset babies

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 09:40:49 PDT 2011

with only 2 days before the auction the puppymill owner has added 6 more
bassets to the auction OMG apparently she didn't list them thinking she
could sell them and since she didnt they were added

3 females DOB 8-4-11
And
3 males DOB 8-4-11

this makes 7 adult dogs 21 pups and one of the adult dogs is ready to have
puppys at any minute

makes me sick but shows how fast the population of basset grows from just
one puppy mill..when you figure they have litters as often as they can they
add hundreds every year..and this is just the bassets this miller had other
breeds as well..it makes me sick..there aught to be a law..but there isnt
its livestock..very sad..

please share and crosspost

http://bassethelp.chipin.com/4-bassets-at-auction