[Dailydrool] Dear Nigel

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Thu Oct 13 10:13:00 PDT 2011

I am so glad you are getting wheels and it is ok that you won't be meeting Racer,a number of bassets are stepping up to the plate to show Racer around and introduce her to everyone.I'm very grateful for that.There are some her age who went to the bridge far too young like Quigley,and there are the older ones who are like grandmas and grandpaws to her.She will like to watch the bassets that finally see their human loved ones coming to collect  them, I'm sure she will feel the love emitting from them all. She is missed though.