[Dailydrool] Miss Poppy update

julie.a.canny at gmail.com julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 13:20:04 PDT 2011

The drool is a much happier tone today.  So I thought I'd add good news.  Poppy still appears to be in complete remission.  Rescue chemo was a wonder drug.  She's happily snarking at MacKenzie, bossing Gallagher and barking up a storm.  Not sure how long this will last - but every day is a gift!
Thanks everyone for the prayers and drool!
I'm so glad that we can all look forward to "Nigel's brain on wheels stories"!