[Dailydrool] Elsinore's film debut

Elizabeth Lindsey erlindsey at comcast.net
Thu Oct 13 13:28:21 PDT 2011

The hospice marketing video our Elsinore is in has just been
released. She gets about ten seconds of film time, even though the
actually filming took at least half an hour. That's the way it goes
when you're in movies. You slave all day in front of the hot lights,
and then the director edits your part down to a fleeting glimpse. But
ten seconds is ten seconds, and as I try to tell Elsinore, hospice
isn't all about you, even if you think it should be.

So, get your popcorn and enjoy Elsinore's performance as Pet Therapy
Dog!

http://www.alivehospice.org/locations-nashville.php

Elizabeth