[Dailydrool] OMG there goes Marlene again

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Oct 13 14:30:08 PDT 2011

Good thing I don't have a gun permit, I was walking my two girls down at
the cemetery today,  we were just getting out of the car, heading out for
our sniff and shuffle walk , you know the one where I get guillotined   every
day, good thing  my arms don't stretch out like a sweater, I  would be  a
horrible mess, a humped over, limping, arms dragging on  the ground senior
citizen !
any ways, we are starting our walk and this blue SUV whips into the
cemetery and I am not kidding this old as*-hole just about hit my Annie I am
talking inches here. and I was fuming !!!!!  I was yelling so loud and  cussing
this jerk out that the maintenance man who was blowing leaves heard me  and
came over to calm me down,  I was shaking I was so mad !!!!!!  I  am not
joking this had to be doing 35 MPH in a cemetery, he actually  squealed tires
when he came around the corner .

Honey can I apply for a gun permit ?????  huh can I ?

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie