[Dailydrool] Charlie Brown update

Lynne Miller lmseeyore2004 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 13:56:52 PDT 2011

Thank you to everyone that has sent messages. I have a list of some suggestions I've been told about and may try. I've actually just talked to the vet again for the third time today because nothing is happening. He won't eat the Science Diet food so they said to try the rice and chicken. I tried that earlier today and he wouldn't have anything to do with it or any food. He just lies there. The vomiting has stopped and he has drunk some water twice and he did go outside and he did pee but nothing else. The rest of the time he lies on his bed or the couch with the most horrible look and I feel helpless. They said this last time that it was good the vomiting had stopped and he has drunk water. They said to try again in a few hours with some food but if nothing changed throughout the evening and night then he needed to be brought back in the morning for more tests. So I don't know. I've stayed right by his side all night and day because I'm so worried
 because this is just not him. So I'm just hoping for the best. Thanks again.

Lynne, Charlie Brown, Barney and Fred(ATB)