[Dailydrool] Dere Confuzed MomPerson

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 05:21:29 PDT 2011

Dis be Nigel riting from da Pen.
WHUT Llewis?? Oh all right.
It reely a pen pen. Youse nose, a hexsursize pen in da house wif my stuff
init.
Ok Dere Confuzed MomPerson

Noopsy (Sorry, yeah yeah got it Llewis) SNOOPY be fine he be lernin to speek
Lab from he buddy dat all.
Meen he smart whut it meen.
Betchu got youseff a Pommeyrainanen Snoopy lern  to tippytoe round flashin
he eyebalss at da BIG boyz.
Llewis whut? Naw I did not say dat.
In sin you way shun? I no say dat needer. Oh, I say won fing meen anodder?
Whut slander? Dat like a Newfie?
Oh for hebbins sake, Llewis. You an dat law book need a vacashun.
Ok so mebbe not all Pommeyrainyrans tippy toe and flash eyeballs.

ALL I SAYIN, LLEWIS, is dat Snoopy a smart boy lernin from he buddy.
Keep on lerning, Mebbe sumday you be like Llewis!

Love an Drool,
Nigel waitin for he cart.

(Llewis I did not meen it as a insult. Well fine you teke it dat way. What I
riting? You name on my list of things to run ober wif dat cart wif da shiney
star onit. I is too gonna git won you watch...)