[Dailydrool] Michigan Waddle 2012!!

melissa fenchel mibassetrescue at att.net
Sat Oct 15 08:27:36 PDT 2011

It may be quite early, but we are already planning and preparing for Waddle
2012 here in Michigan. The dates are (it is a 3 day event!) May 18, 19 and
20. The hotel is our Waddle "Home", the Quality Inn, Troy, MI. (Formerly the
Howliday Inn). Their number is (248) 689-7500.  To receive the group rate of
$80 per night, which includes the pet fee, you must tell them you want the
Michigan Basset Rescue Group Rate. Pam Tanzey is already working on our T
Shirt design for 2012 and our theme this year is a Renaissance one!

See you in May!!
Melissa and the MBR Crew

Michigan Basset Rescue
100% Recycled Basset Hounds