[Dailydrool] Reading the Droolz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Oct 15 19:09:21 PDT 2011

Momma here--and finally a few minutes to catch up!

First drool to all in need--Harry I am glad to hear you are doing better--I have been worried about you-keep up the good work!!
Drool for Hunk of Hound Morse--my friend what tidbit have you eaten to give you a sour belly??? Drool coming!

Veronica glad to hear that Flash will be around longer--it is a hard time and riding the mop for anyone with a hound in this predicament is hard- keep in mind that KOE is wonderful to add to the wash bucket-it has become almost a staple here at the Beach--not so much that Daisy pees on the floor, but I think it could of become a habit and smells nice too. We have not been able to replace the floors after Elder Clara left us and KOE has been our saving grace.

Charlie Brown, you have had us worried also--drool coming and please eat!! Maybe some soft overcooked noodles instead of rice as a suggestion-they are easy on the tummy--all my hounds love that. Little easier to digest for the gang here.

Using the ramp---yuppers, we taught Sister Daisy to use her steps with chicken on each step. Took no time for a motivated basset to go after the food!
Cheryl, loved the video, of the food time---Mollie blowing the huge bubble made me laugh and I always love seeing those huge ears on the boys--if I remember somewaht correctly--they are about 13 inches long?? Loved it!

Don't forget to VOTE VOTE VOTE---
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3&link=ctg_ars_shelterchallenge_from_thankyou

Karen and Bazzle--sigh---been there, done that, and am sending much much drool and patience, this is one of the hardest things to endure-Bazzle, straighten up for your Mom and the rest of the pack--and meds can be a real good thing Karen--please be careful!!

Sister Daisy is doing wonderful by the way, She is getting some of her furcoat back, she is full of herself, and has become even more bossy with the Brudders. Drool sure worked a miracle for us--and oh do we thank you all!!

Okay we are caught up for the moment--hope I did not forget anyone, never intentional--just a old lady with a short memory----

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake