[Dailydrool] Reading The Droolz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Oct 24 18:32:41 PDT 2011

Momma here, catching up on drool.

We are sending plenty of get better eye drool for Foster Dexter and Tina. We hope time and meds get things back to normal really soon!

Drool for Morse--we are glad you are doing better, keep up the good work!

Drool for Marlenes Annie-we hope the tests come back good. Buckets of drool coming to Ohio from the Beach Gang.

Guarding the Momma---now that would be Brudder Jake. He has come along way, but boy what a trial. Taking him to Doc is something, I hand over the leash and tell them you have to take him out of my sight, he would really set up a fit if they didn't. Other dogs bothered him, wait--most things bothered him--but-finally we are gaining ground here. I walk him everynight, he sees people, other dogs, and now he is not giving them much of a look. I talk to people, he looks bored. He still guards the house, anyone that come to the door will back up, he throws a fit, but we have made such progress. Oddly enough, when the Jack Russel charged Jake a few weeks ago, he is now hesitant to walk by that house. I think Jake has more "fear"issues than I thought.

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake